Fresh Flowers: At Bloom's Flower shop we are committed to delivering your important emotional sentiments on time and as fresh and beautiful as possible. Because of the nature, seasonality, and regional availability of flowers it is sometimes necessary to make substitutions of equal or greater value. We will make every effort to maintain the "look and feel" of the arrangement by considering the overall shape, size, style, and color combinations. In single-variety arrangements the variety will take precedence over color. For instance, if an order is for yellow daisies, they will substitute another color of daisies, not another yellow flower. White roses and cream roses may be substituted for each other as well as peach roses and pink roses.
Plants: For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value. For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color. Containers for plants will be as close as possible.
Gift Baskets: Substitutions within a basket may be made with items of greater or equal value if necessary to guarantee freshness and timely delivery.
Substitutions for Special Occasions: Due to the importance of delivering orders for special occasions, such as funerals, birthdays, and anniversaries, on specific days, we may make a substitution of equal or greater value to ensure timely delivery, if the flowers you requested are not available, and we are not able to contact you via the phone number(s) or email address you provided us
REPLACEMENT AND REFUND POLICY
As the purchaser of items from Bloom's Flower Shop, the purchaser agrees that:
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL
* As flowers are perishable items replacements are only accepted under the following circumstances:
* All issues must be indicated to us within 24 hours of delivery- if you are calling after hours, please leave a message with a time to reach you, a phone number and we will call you the next business day.
* As items are perishable, we do not issue refunds, however, if the issue can not be resolved, an in-store credit maybe available. In-store credit is only good for 90 days from when the in-store credit was issued.
* Replacements are accepted on a "quality" basis only- issues of " not liking " the arrangement is not grounds for a replacement.
* As flowers are perishable, you must water them, otherwise, they will not last long. It is the recipient's responsibility to re-cut and water the arrangement
* if you are ordering for someone else, be sure you are choosing something they would like - style preferences are not grounds for a replacement.
* As all flowers are not always in season or not in stock, Bloom's Flower Shop reserves the right to substitute blooms with a similar "look" and feel without prior consultation. We will do our best to make the arrangement as close to the advertised picture as possible. If you require a specific product, please call and check for its availability. 585-589-5119
* if no name is specified for the card message, we will put the name of the sender on the card.
* Delivery times are generalized and start after 1 pm Monday - Friday. please see our delivery section for more information.
* It is your responsibility, as the sender to ensure that the recipient will be at the location of the delivery date of delivery. If the recipient goes home early ( if it's delivered to a workplace) or is out of town( for home deliveries) unbeknownst to us, it is not cause for refund or replacement we have fulfilled our obligation in delivering upon the date of request as ordered by the sender. We do not call ahead to ensure someone is home, so as to not spoil the surprise.
please see our delivery section for more information.
If No One is Home: Depending on the delivery location if the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the delivery person may leave the gift in a safe place for the recipient to retrieve when they return, such as with a neighbor, or leave a message for the recipient to call to arrange for pick up.
Incorrect Addresses: If the recipient's address is incorrect and delivery was attempted to the address, there is a $10 address correction fee. Bloom's Flower Shop is not responsible for deliveries made to incorrect addresses submitted to us by the customer. If such a delivery is made, the customer assumes responsibility for the entire purchase.
Canceling an Order: Same-day orders are processed immediately, and usually cannot be changed. Due to the urgent nature of florist-delivered products we are unable to cancel or change orders already in process at the florist, en route or delivered. To cancel or change an order that has not been processed, please call (585)- 589-5119.
Recipient May be Contacted: In some cases, the florist may contact the recipient to ensure s/he will be home to accept the delivery.
Request to Leave Item at Door: The customer assumes all liability for requests to leave arrangements. We highly discourage special instructions requesting delivery to a doorstep, porch, yard, or any location where the recipient cannot accept the arrangement.
Bloom's Flower Shop cannot be held responsible for missing or faulty products due to this special request. ** Weather permitting we will not leave if windy, raining, or snowing regardless of the request to leave at the door.
Recipient Refusal of Delivery: If the recipient refuses to accept a delivery, you will be held fully liable for the cost of the gift.
Delivery fees are for 1 attempt for delivery, if the recipient is not home and we are unable to leave them in a safe place the recipient may need to pick them up at Bloom's Flower Shop. The sender may have to pay additional delivery fees if a second attempt for delivery is needed.